|Customer Care Center|
Does your secretary need to be copied on email from certain staff members?
CentralBCC allows you to set rules to copy any email from certain group to specified e-mail address. Each group will be tied with a single destination address. You can define any amount of both security and distribution groups and assign each group a target address to which the blind carbon copy message will be sent.
Current version: 126.96.36.199
This version can work on Exchange 2007 SP 1 with Update Rollup 4 or a later service pack/update rollup installed.
On your Exchange 2007/2010 Hub Transport Server or Edge server computer:
1. Select (or create) a user account that is a member of the local Administrators, Domain Admins and Domain Users security groups.
2. Log on locally as that user.
3. Create C:\Program Files\CentralBCC2007\ directory.
4. Download CentralBCC2007-Demo.zip archive file to C:\Program Files\CentralBCC2007\ directory and extract all files.
5. Run a command prompt. If you are running Exchange 2007, navigate to C:\Program Files\CentralBCC2007\Ex2007 directory. If you are running Exchange 2010, navigate to C:\Program Files\CentralBCC2007\Ex2010 directory.
6. From the command prompt run install.bat.
We have tested CentralBCC on Exchange 2007 64 bit SP2 with Update Rollup 3 (a single server that plays Hub Transport, Client Access and Mailbox roles) on Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise x64 Edition SP2.
The program also has been tested on Exchange 2010 on Windows Server 2008 Standard x64 Edition.
CentralBCC 2007 utility version 188.8.131.52 can work on Exchange 2007 SP 1 with Update Rollup 4 or a later service pack/update rollup installed.
1. Run a command prompt. If you are running Exchange 2007, navigate to C:\Program Files\CentralBCC2007\Ex2007 directory.
If you are running Exchange 2010, navigate to C:\Program Files\CentralBCC2007\Ex2010 directory.
2. From the command prompt run uninstall.bat
3. Delete C:\Program Files\CentralBCC2007\ directory.
About this demo version.
CentralBCC demo version adds “[CentralBCC 2007 DEMO]” to the Subject line of each message processed.
Q. I am installing this product on a 64bit machine. I followed the directions and tried them from the "Program Files" folder. I got the following error:
"install.ps1 is not digitally signed".
A. Set WSH to unrestricted mode as described here.
Q. What if a message sender belongs to several groups? Which BCC addreess will be used?
A. CentralBCC scans the groups from top to bottom in the list. If user1 is a member of groupA and groupB, and groups are sorted as shown here:
the BCC address groupABCC@domain.local of groupA will be used. But in this case:
the message will be BCCed to groupBBCC@domain.local.
You can change the order of groups using Move Up and Move Down buttons.
Q. I am about to purchase this product but I wondering regarding updates/patches. What are the policies regarding updates? Do you provide them freely or as a purchase?
A. As a registered user, you will get free updates for one year from the date of purchase.
Once the new version is ready, this information will be e-mailed to all registered users. We will send updates via e-mail to those who request them.
I have already ordered your software and want to view data relating to my order.
A. Just visit our Customer Care Center.
|Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other firstname.lastname@example.org|