ShowAlias has been created to allow an Outlook 365 user to see if an e-mail has been sent to his main (default) e-mail address or an alias address.
Current version: 126.96.36.199
The utility is a Web application.
- Read End User License Agreement.
FOLLOW THE NEXT STEPS ONLY IF YOU ARE AGREE TO EULA.
- Login to your Office 365 and select Outlook. Choose the gear icon  in the upper-right corner and choose "Manage add-ins".
Click on "Click here to add a custom add-in" .From the drop-down list, select "Add from URL..." .
Place https://ivasoft.com/ShowAliasOWA/showaliasowa.xml to the "Enter the URL of the add-in's manifest file:" field .
Click OK button .
Now you'll see a warning message. Click Install button .
Note that by clicking "Install" you agree with EULA.
- Make sure that ShowAlias is in the list. Click "Close" to close the add-ins tab .
From external address you can operate (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) send a test message to you default address and another test message to your alias address.
Open the message sent to alias. Click ShowAlias icon . ShowAlias pane will appear. Click the pin icon  to "pin" the pane in the open position. Note there is the "Received as: ..." field .
ShowAlias has been tested with:
- Outlook 2016/2019 for Windows
- Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE 11 web browsers on Windows
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari on OS X El Capitan, Snow Leopard and High Sierra on Mac
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari on Android
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari on iOs for iPhone
- IE 10 Mobile on Windows Phone 8.1
ShowAlias does not work with:
This application is a freeware. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support services to users of freeware IvaSoft products.
Feel free to send us your comments and criticism.
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries